Monday, July 28, 2008

More New Products!



I ordered 2 lines of paper from Dream Street Paper Company.
Their Wonderland line is 6 sheets of double-sided paper with a winter and Christmas theme. The papers are gorgeous and the little snowmen are very cute!


I also ordered the Cookies -n- Cream line. I love the rich browns, rust and greens in this line. A couple of the sheets and the cut outs are for cooking pages. I thought this was a great line to carry to scrapbook your kitchen memories.




3 comments:

Tami said...

Oh I LOVE the cookies n cream line! My 3 year old son is a little cookie monster so I will definitely be making a layout with those papers.

queen-of-nostalgia said...

Your blog is amaaaaazing! Love it, and love the sneak peeks at the papers. I love the reindeer one too :) Very cute! Thanks for the inspiration!

stacers said...

The cookies and cream is so cute. It's perfect for all the messy baking memories with my kids.