Monday, July 21, 2008

Summer CHA 2008 !

Well, we just returned home from the Summer CHA Show in Chicago. My sister-in-law and I went and it was a fabulous time! Thank you Kristie for all the walking, scrapbook talk and laughs! You're the best!


To sum up the show, it consisted of : TONS of amazing new scrapbook products, tired legs and feet, lots of laughs and amazing people and companies.



I will be posting lots of sneak peeks here of the products that I ordered. All incoming items will be posted to the website as soon as possible, including pre-orders.



If you have any questions, feel free to contact me through http://www.onelifememories.com/


For all you Stickles fans (if you haven't tried Stickles, it is one of my favorite addictions!), Ranger has released 2 new types of Stickles:


Glitz Stickles - 6 New colors of Stickles with EXTRA Bling - lots and lots of glitter! Colors are: Champage, Mermaid, Grape, Ruby Slippers, Tiara and Sequins.


Distressed Stickles - by Tim Holtz. A way to add the distressed look to very small spaces. There are 12 colors of these little lovelies! Antique Linen, Broken China, Faded Jeans, Fired Brick, Frayed Burlap, Milled Lavender, Peeled Paint, Scattered Straw, Spiced Marmalade,Vintage Photo,Walnut Stain and Worn Lipstick.




Both of these Stickles will be shipping in September!



I also placed an order with Kaiser Craft this year. This is a company based out of Australia with a warehouse here in the US. Their papers are to die for and the people that work there are absolutely amazing! They were kind and funny and they called me "mate" the whole time I was in their booth. LOVE them!! Here are some peeks at the paper lines I have coming from them:









If you check out their website - www.kaisercraft.net - you can see TONS of amazing projects done with their products!
I'll update more soon!





No comments: