Saturday, August 2, 2008

Rusty Pickle CHA New Release

I really love this unique line from Rusty Pickle. It is called Chocolate Covered Cherries and will be released in December. I think these papers would make great valentine layouts without being the traditional pink, white and red. I also thought they'd be great for wedding layouts, and many other ideas. The papers with the cut edges are really great in person. These pictures don't do the papers justice! It will be hard to wait 4 months or so to get these!

2 comments:

stacers said...

I love this paper! My brother is getting married soon and this would be perfect to use for some of the pictures I will get.

huntersscrapinmommy said...

those papers are gorgeous. I cant wait until they come out. They would be really perfect for a wedding or valentines day. Love the name to because when you look at the paper you think of chocolate covered cherries then you go by some. lol.
bobbi