Thursday, July 24, 2008

Creative Imaginations Birthday New Release

I purchased this Birthday line from Creative Imaginations. I love the papers, tags and stickers for the line but I fell in LOVE with the transparency pictured below: In case you can't read it, it says:
Dear You,
Your story is one which starts at home in the hearts that love you. On this
special day, you entered the world - the beginning of the first chapter in which your
novel begins. All the paths of your future and your past began on this day.
This day is dedicated to you and your life. On this day, we reminisce and
relive the special moments along the way as part of who you are. We loved
you instantly yet more strongly with every minute that passes. So it is with joy and
celebration that we embrace this day and celebrate the journey of who you are and
who you dream to become. Most of all we are thankful for the gift of you.
Happy Birthday!


Accompanying Papers:
Tags and Stickers:


3 comments:

Josie0602 said...

Love this paper!!!

Josie0602

Kristie Arens said...

Hello - I am Andrea's sister-in-law that was lucky enough to accompany her to the CHA show in Chicago. I just wanted to share that I before I went, I thought I had seen all there was to see in the way of paper and products for scrapbooking. Between the larger craft stores, the smaller local stores and Andrea's stock, I couldn't believe there was more out there. Was I ever wrong! It was incredible to see the selection and variety of products available. Andrea chose some great things for every event you can think of - birthdays, holidays, school memories and so much more. I think I will be buying one of everything! So be sure to watch for the new merchandise as it comes in - I am already taking pictures in anticipation of using the new lines! Thanks for the very fun trip Andrea - it was such a great experience! Kristie Arens

stacers said...

Can never have too much b-day themed paper!