Tuesday, July 22, 2008

More New Items and Contest !!

Here are 2 more previews of items I ordered at the CHA show from Cosmo Cricket:

The Haunted Line - Great Halloween line! This is a preview of the papers but it also comes with great stamps, ribbons, rub ons and black board. The blackboard shapes match the rup on and sticker shapes so that you may place them directly on the blackboard for a 3-D little embellishment. There is a Strip Tease sheet with a little skeleton that says "I've got a bone to pick with you." LOVE IT!


I also ordered the Mr. Campy Line. There is the CUTEST little marshmallow guy on the papers, rub ons, stickers and so on. In the Strip Tease sheet of this collection - he says, "I Love you S'More." I really, really, really love this little guy!!!! Same type of blackboard as described in the Haunted collection is coming with this one too. I absolutely can't wait to get it! This collection is also not just for camping - it includes other outdoor activities like being in the lake, campfires and making s'mores -with adorable little Mr. Campy guy. Did I say that I loved him?????!


CONTEST:

I received many goodies and samples during the show and would like to share my special goodies. I will be posting new items for the next week or so. On August 10th, I will randomly choose 3 winners to receive free gifts from me! Simply post a comment, or two, or three... in any of the posts regarding New Products from the CHA and I will contact you for shipping information.

Look for pre-orders for these and more items coming to my website soon!

7 comments:

Camille said...

Woohoo! I love give-a-ways. Love the cosmo halloween papers. Those are sure cute.

K- to add a blog list sign in to your blog, then click on customize up on the blue dashboard bar. Next, Add a page element, then select blog list. It should be the top option on the left side.

cam

Tami said...

Those halloween papers are so great! Mr. Campy is adorable too. You gotta love Cosmo Cricket. How nice of you to offer a free giveaway. :-)

Josie0602 said...

This Cosmo Cricket is going to be added to my wish list!! Love the colors and the Marshmellow guy!

Josie0602

Katie said...

I love the look of the new Cosmo Cricket lines!
Glad you had fun at CHA.

Sarah said...

I am so glad you had such a great weekend. I can't wait to see other new things too! The Halloween papers look great...I can't wait to until I can start working on that! Summer first though! :)

huntersscrapinmommy said...

I love this paper line. Especially the halloween. It has been hard for me to find halloween papers that I like.

stacers said...

I love these kits, there's so much that comes with it!