Friday, April 18, 2008

Ok, I'll admit it... I'm addicted

After just receiving ANOTHER new order with lots and lots of paper, I must admit that I am truly addicted to scrapbooking paper.

There are soooo many colors and patterns that I just love and I MUST buy so many coordinating patterns and sheets from the same collection.

I LOVE to have tons of it and shamefully, I do not even like to cut some to put in the scrapbook. They are just too pretty!! I know, definately not right!

So, are there others out there?? Am I alone in this strange addiction?? Are there other supplies that people buy and buy yet must have the latest releases and more colors and styles of the same item???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Andrea, I want to be one of the first to join your blog. I am a paper addict also! Maybe we should have own club! Naw...I don't want to recover from this addiction.
I received the beautiful papers I ordered from you today. I received them super fast and even had a little surprise with them. Thank you so very much! I may have to order a few more pages today. I congratulate you on your website and your business!